Milla SA hereby extends an invitation to attend The 7th Annual Rural Development Conference taking place 24- 26 May 2016 at CTICC in Cape Town, South Africa. The theme for the Conference is "rural opportunity investment - we can all make an impact by increasing investment in rural development"
Milla SA's 7th Rural Development Conference aims to engage rural investment stakeholders regarding promoting business driven projects with specific focus on support for business within the rural setting. This event will continue to put the spotlight on sustainable financing of sustainable investment within rural communities to ensure that self sufficiency is promoted and that adequate resources continue to be allocated and accessible to rural South Africa and Africa at large. Meet up with peers from across the region to discuss, debate and learn the latest solutions to rural issues affecting South Africa and the continent.
As a rural development practitioner, this is your opportunity to:
- Invest in rural sector talent
- Collaborate to respond to cross sector rural development needs
- Ensuring new industry (and innovation) potential is explored in a rigorous way and the knowledge gained is shared
- Enhance the adoption of rural research and development to prioritise investment markets
- Champion productivity growth to support rural industry profit and sustainability
Date: 24 May 2016 to 26 May 2016
Time: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Venue: CTICC, Cape Town
Cost: Not provided