The CBA is headed up by executive director, the board, executive committee and regional chair people, with members stepping forward on a voluntary basis to work in the various portfolios as the need arises. The Executive Director, Ms Mariana Lamont, co-ordinates all activity from the head office in Irene, Gauteng.
Hendrik van Dyk, Malelane Bricks
David Matlou, Kopano Brickworks
Christopher Du Trevou, Corobrik
- Nico Mienie, Algoa Brick
- Johan Humphries, Federale Stene
- Julian de la Hunt, Claytile
- Dirk Meyer, Corobrik
- Colin Meyer (Past President), Makana Brick
- John Martin, EP Brick (Eastern/Southern Cape)
- Nico Marais, Worcester Bakstene (Western Cape)
- Elfranco Swart, Sabrix (Gauteng, N.West, KZN, Free State & Lesotho)
- To Be Advised (Limpopo/Mpumalanga)
In line with ClayBrick.org's strategic intent process, which includes the appointment of specialist portfolios in the interest of growing and enhancing ClayBrick, as a product and organisation. ClayBrick.org represents members throughout Southern Africa, including Gauteng, Limpopo, North West Province, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Free State, North West Province, Eastern Cape, Southern Cape, Western Cape, and as far afield as Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Zambia and Zimbabwe.